Agility supports all students by providing students with resources to enable transformative and innovative research which have cultural, social, and economic benefits for Alberta and beyond. One such support is the Bruce McKillop Agility Leaders of Tomorrow Award.
The Bruce McKillop Agility Leaders of Tomorrow Award is offered to qualified continuing undergraduate students with an interest, or current involvement, applying their acquired liberal education skills to learn about innovation, risk-taking, and/or entrepreneurship.
- minimum second-year standing; full-time
- enrolled in any degree program
- academic achievement (minimum 2.0 GPA)
- Current involvement in innovative development activities or entrepreneurship (i.e. Alberta Innovates, Enactus, or self-directed business)
- one-page project proposal for an entrepreneurial endeavour or an innovative development
These opportunities are made possible through the generous philanthropic gift of one of southern Alberta’s most prominent entrepreneurs, Mr. Bruce McKillop. With Mr. McKillop’s vision as the foundation for this award, the University of Lethbridge Agility program is excited to be advancing opportunities to educate future generations in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Applications for 2018 will be available in the Fall. Sign-up for Agility’s newsletter to keep updated about scholarship opportunities.