This application is for continuing undergraduate students (minimum second-year) currently enrolled in any degree program at the University of Lethbridge.
To be eligible for this award you must qualify on the following:
- Academic achievement (minimum of 3.0 GPA on the most recent Fall/Spring terms over a minimum of 24.0 credit hours);
- Current involvement in the Agility program, with an interest in innovation and entrepreneurship related to family, small, or rural business activities;
- Preference to students enrolled in the Faculty of Management’s Family & Small Business minor;
- Have NOT received this award in previous years
This award valued at $1,500 is payable upon confirmation of full-time enrollment at the University of Lethbridge upon the granting of the award. Selection will be made by committee, which will include a faculty member teaching in Family & Small Business and Student Awards committee members.
Applications available at the Scholarship Office (AH115)
Apply online by following the steps below
- Login to the Bridge
- Click Student
- Click Apply for uLethbridge Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries
- Sign In
- Complete the General Application
If you eligible for this award, it will show up under the heading “Other Recommended Opportunities”. Clicking that tab will bring you to a page where you can upload all supporting documents.